How to use the PsyMate app for free

Home Forums Free Demo Study How to use the PsyMate app for free

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jackson 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Karel Borkelmans
    Keymaster

You can try out the PsyMate app for free by going to the app store (iOS) or Play store (Android) and search for ‘PsyMate’. You can log in with your e-mail address in the top field and leave the other two fields blank. Then click on ‘Login’

Once this has been done the app starts working and you will get 10 beeps a day and an evening and morning list. There will be buttons on the home-screen which give you the opportunity to scan through the questionnaires (demo). If there is a question missing in the beep questionnaire, in your opinion, you can add an extra/personal question under the button ‘Start here’. This question can be scored from 1-7 so you could ask it in a way this makes sense.

When logged in with a correct and existing e-mail address an e-mail will be sent with a username, password and subjectnumber. There will also be a link to our reporting page for which you will need these and where you can access your data after a few days of collecting.

The use of this demo-questionnaire is and will stay free for as long as you want. If you want your own personal questionnaire(s) built into our app, a fee will be asked. We will need more information about your study to make an estimate e.g. number of participants, the time the study will run, number of questionnaires, … If you’re interested in a study of your own I can bring you into contact with our sales departement.

Good luck testing and if you want additional information, please don’t hesitate to ask. Also make sure you give the Psymate app the necessary permissions in the settings of the Android 5 and newer phones you use it on. Otherwise there is a chance the beeps stop after a while.

Greetings,

Karel

jackson

how can i download it from google play store i tried it download it from no i didnt found at that time

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Free Demo Study’ is closed to new topics and replies.